Saturday 9 June 2012

To a Very Dear Friend...


You’re much more special than all my peers.
Someone on whom I can always rely.
Providing a hand to hold my tears
And a shoulder for my head to lie.

Every moment with you is precious to me -
Be it a hug, a kiss or just a momentary stare.
Its amazing to be in each other’s company.
There's a special bond only the two of us share.

Neither can I name it courtship;
That would not be a perfect fit.
Nor can I say its just friendship;
That won’t even count a bit.

Maybe this is something deeper.
Something more pure and true.
I don’t know what might happen later,
But surely I’ll always and only love you.

3 comments:

  1. I loved the last line.....touched my heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's all i can say n do now. Rest everything is his wish. He should decide upon that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the whole thing tells ur love for him ..he will se that sure ...:)

    ReplyDelete